Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mastro Classics

I was sent The Tortoise and the Hair by Mastro Classics to review for you. Mastro Classics is a company that has combined classical stories with great symphony orchestra music. This is the kind of thing that is right up our alley here in this house. Two of my four children are dyslexic so any time we can get something on audio we do. Also, I have found that classical music is a great way to get my kids to calm down and concentrate on their studies. Well, Mastro Classics combined two of my favorite things, classical music and audio books.


As soon as we got it, Ann, my youngest ran off with it. I had to go track it down to do the review. She’d already listened to it several times.



She spent quite a bit of time sewing or drawing and listening to this CD. She told me that I had to put her opinion in my review so here it is, straight from Ann.

I really liked The Tortoise and the Hair. I’ve heard the story before and it’s okay, but listening to it with the music made me able to imagine what is going on better. I give it an A+.

So there you go. You can’t get a better endorsement than that!


I believe some more of these CD’s will be showing up at our home…

You can go here to learn more about Mastro Classics and see what other stories they have on CD and find out their pricing structure (very reasonable!).

As always you can click on the icon below to see what other Crew Members had to say about Mastro Classics.

Happy Homeschooling!


1 comment:

Maestro Classics said...

Hi Tricia!

This is a belated thanks for the wonderful review of our Tortoise and the Hare CD. I just wanted to let you know that since you reviewed our CD we've made a Facebook page so that our fans can participate in monthly giveaways (we have a big one coming up for the full 8 CD set!) and get coupons. We'd love to invite you and your readers to join our page or check out our new free homeschool music curriculum guides and thanks again for the lovely review!

Ruth
Maestro Classics