Friday, November 19, 2010

KB Teacher




KBTeacher is a website full of wonderful activities and worksheets that many homeschoolers and teachers in general would find very helpful.

The website is rather intuitive; you look under various categories to find what is available. The categories are: For The Season, English Language, Math Activities, Science Workbooks, Biology Worksheets, Social Studies, More Activities.

I was pleasantly surprised at all I was able to find on this site. I found the customizable writing worksheets to be most helpful and I also enjoyed looking through their clip art. They also have various experiments and craft ideas.

In our homeschool, we are not a huge fan of worksheets, and we don’t use them often. I think a family who uses more of a workbook approach would find this site very helpful. However, there was still quite a bit for me to use on this site as enrichment to our various literature based studies.

You can go here to find out more about KBTeacher Website, here to find out about their pricing structure, and you can go here to find out what others had to say about it.

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments: