Thursday, October 23, 2008

Library Book Builders

Books and Sale, two of my favorite words. I am positively giddy when they are used in same sentence. This is a new bookstore site by two homeschool moms. What is unique about it is the way they have the site set up. You can look up books using all the normal searches, but on this site you can also look up books by curriculum. How cool is that? You can’t find that on Amazon!

So if you’re looking for a few books, go check out Library Book Builders. I am always big on supporting mom run businesses and when the business involves books? All the better.


Oh, and right now there is a sale! Books for $1, $2, $3, & $5. Giddy! I'm Giddy!


Happy Homeschooling!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great review *Crew* Mate!!! I am like you.. I love books and sales!!!!

Jennifer