Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Schleich Action Figures

How cool are these?



I keep getting sent the coolest toys to review for you, which is nice, but also kinda frustrating because they’re about 14 years too late.








My boys would have LOVED these when they were little! I spent at least 12 years toting around some sort of miniature motor vehicle or animal replica in my purse. My boys loved cars and animals.

They didn’t have little animal replicas like this when my boys were little. Not that I can remember anyway. These things are so realistic! They are also just heavy enough to be sturdy, but not so heavy that you couldn’t manage to carry a few around in your purse for your emergency entertainment needs.

Schleich makes some really great stuff! They offer a lot more than just animals. You can go here to see what else they offer. I mean look at the Knights! How adorable!



Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go play with my new toys arrange the animal replicas in a nice display.


Happy Homeschooling!

No comments: