Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer, where'd you go?

Okay, summer is ending. It takes courage, I'm told, to admit one's problems. It is the first step to a healthy solution. SO here goes.

I am not ready.

I don't want summer to end.

It's not the mind-numbing heat that makes me heart summer so much as it's lack of, well, Math.

During the school year there is math.

I don't like math.

I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual and that is why Math has been torturing me all these years.

Now that *gulp* the summer is ending, I will begin posting here again. Posting about some of the homeschool curriculum that I love.

And even, maybe if I am so lucky, a newly discovered math curriculum that does not hate me...

Just to whet your appetite, read this. I've never met Mrs. G, but I think she may be my long lost twin.

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments: