Friday, April 30, 2010

Lesson Planet




Lesson Planet is a subscription website what has over 150,000 lesson plans and 75,000 worksheets for you to choose from, broken down in to the following sub headings.

• Art and Music
• Health and Nutrition
• Geography
• Research Resources
• Social Studies
• Education
• Language Arts
• Math
• Science and Technology

I poked around some, on this site, looking for various lesson plans on various subjects. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed because what I found was very classroom oriented and not quite what I was looking for, for my homeschool.

I could see the benefit of this site if you were teaching a co op or ran your homeschool a little more like a traditional school.

There is much to choose from on this site. If you are interested in learning more about Lesson Planet and think this would be a help to you in teaching your children, you can take advantage of their 2 week free trial.

You can go here to learn more about Lesson Planet and you can click on the icon below to see what others had to say about Lesson Planet.

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments: