Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BeeYoutiful

After all the curriculum we reviewed this year, it seemed quite a treat to be getting something special to review for you. Something pampering! The lovely folks at BeeYoutiful sent me LaveshMint Daily Moisturizer and Toner,

Honestly, I don’t spend a lot of money or time on my face. I’m a busy mom; I don’t have time for that kinda stuff. I’m not saying I don’t need too, just that I rarely get around to it.

I really enjoyed these products. I spray on the toner as soon as I get out of the shower every morning. It just makes everything feel fresh and clean.








I put on the lotion about 2 or 3 times a week. It really feels nice, tingly, and fresh. And it smells great! I also like the idea that I’m purchasing this from a company that is more natural in their approach to health and beauty.

I have a feeling I’m going to have to make a purchase from BeeYoutiful when these two products are gone!

You can go here to find out more about BeeYoutiful and you can click on the icon below to see what others had to say about it.

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments: