Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary for Kids

I was sent the Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary for Kids to review for you. I absolutely love this book. It is a good size book, 11.00 X 8.50, and is made of sturdy hardback construction. The pages are very colorful and full of maps and charts and wonderful facts from the Bible.







I think this book could be used in many ways. It would be very helpful as a reference, to have nearby when doing family Bible study or when children are doing independent Bible study. This would also be a great book to simply have around for the children to flip through at their leisure or to assign pages for the children to read during their daily schooling.



When we received this book, my daughter grabbed it and sat on the couch for the better part of an hour just reading. She would pipe up now and then, telling me a fact she’d learned or call me over to show me a neet photo. This book is one that we will be happy, for years to come, to have added to our library.

You can find this book at most bookstores, including Lifeway Christian Bookstore for $14.99

You can go here to see what others on The Crew had to say about this book.

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments: