Sunday, April 11, 2010

Who Am I?

I received the book Who Am I? from All About Spelling to review for you. I reviewed another reader from All About Spelling earlier in the year for you as well. This book was just as good as the first.

I personally love what All About Spelling is doing. These books go along with their spelling program which is really an in depth phonics program in the earlier levels, and they are planning on adding a reading program entitled All About Reading later this year.

I think spelling, phonics, learning to read, all these things are interconnected and I love the way All About Spelling is creating a comprehensive program to get earlier learners off on the right reading/spelling foot. I think this program would have been a HUGE benefit to my two dyslexic children.

But, alas, all of my children are quite past this stage now.

I love the illustrations in the books All About Spelling is publishing. They are so sweet. The stories are very cute too and very appealing to the little ones (and Mom too!).






You can go to All About Spelling to find out more about their program and their plans for future curriculum. And you can click on the icon below to see what others on the Crew had to say about All About Spelling’s reader Who Am I?

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments: